In this lovely community of ours there is a tendency to become a little addicted. Here are a few ways to tell if you or someone you love is a Prop Addict.
- You spend what is clearly too much time watching prop manip’ videos on youtube, even know you are replaying one in your head, focus!
- When in a dollar store you can’t help yourself from playing with things, when people start to notice you are only further encouraged
- When dancing without your toys you notice yourself not so subtly miming your favorite prop moves
- Nice days are accepted as complete right offs for playing with toys in the park, often forcing you to complete projects, work tasks or school assignments between the hours of 11pm and 3am
- Whenever being introduced to a new prop your first natural thought is “I want one” and your second is “can you light it on fire?”
Does this sounds like you? Let me know if you can think of any other symptoms.